- Carefully package the binocular to protect it during shipping.
- Enclose a note explaining the problem for our repair department. Include your name, shipping address, phone number and/or email address.
- Enclose payment for return shipping (see chart below). Payment can be made by check, money order, or credit card. If paying by credit card, please include credit card number, name on card, billing address for card (if different from shipping address). Payment can also be made online via Paypal (our registered PayPal ID is [email protected]).
- If estimate is required before doing work, please let us know.
- Hourly shop rates as published below will apply. Most repairs can be accomplished with one hour of shop labor.
- If replacement parts are required, we will contact you with cost before proceding with repair.
- Return shipping will be charged based on rates shown below.
OBERWERK® Lifetime Exchange Program–
When a binocular is seriously damaged or needs extensive repair, exchanging it for a new unit is often less expensive than repairing the binocular. Customers may exchange their binocular, regardless of age or condition, for a new binocular of the same model, at 25% to 30% off our regular price.
Return Shipping Rates-
|LW, Sport HD/ED, Mariner Series||Deluxe & Ultra Series||25/40×100 and Binocular Telescopes|
Shop Labor Hourly Rates-
|25/40×100 and Binocular Telescopes||All others|
Shipping Address for Product Repair-
ATTN: Repair Dept.
1861 Wayne Ave.
Dayton, OH 45410