- Carefully package the binocular to protect it during shipping.
- Enclose a note explaining the problem for our repair department. Include your name, shipping address, phone number and/or email address.
- An estimated cost to repair will be provided no charge. We will contact you with an estimate for replacement parts, labor, and return shipping before doing any work. Payment info will be collected at this time.
- Shop labor rate, published below, is charged in 30-minute increments. Many repairs can be accomplished within 30 min.
- Return shipping will be charged based on our actual cost.
- Payment must be made before return shipping
Shop Labor Rate is $41.50 per half-hour, and charged in 30-minute increments
OBERWERK® Lifetime Exchange Program–
When a binocular is seriously damaged or needs extensive repair, exchanging it for a new unit is often less expensive than repairing the binocular. Customers may exchange their binocular, regardless of age or condition, for a new binocular of the same model, at 25% off our regular price.
Shipping Address for Product Repair-
ATTN: Repair Dept.
1861 Wayne Ave.
Dayton, OH 45410