The Smallrig DH-10 head is highly recommended for our XL Series binocular telescopes, up to the BT-100XL-ED/SD (not for BT-120XL-SD and BT-127XL-SD). Adding the optional second panning handle is highly recommended for maintaining easy steering when a heavier binocular is tilted back to look upward.
- All-aluminum fluid head provides smooth azimuth and altitude motion
- Internal counter-balance helps to balance load as it tilts from horizon to zenith
- Quick-release plate with 3/8″ and 1/4″ screws
- One panning handle, second handle optional
- Max. weight capacity: 18 lbs.
- Weight: 3 lbs.