The Oberwerk 4000 Series combo is for those that want a lighter-weight and lower-cost tripod, but with a really nice tripod head. We’ve simply combined our 3000 Series tripod with the 5000 Series head. Tripod construction is black-anodized aluminum, the fluid head is cast aluminum, with a total weight of 9 lbs. The fluid head includes one quick-release plate and dual panning handles. Also included is a carrying case. Extra quick-release plates are available for fast swapping of other devices (cameras, spotting scopes, etc.) for $10.
This tripod/head combo is ideal for all Oberwerk binoculars up to the 100mm Deluxe Series, or any other binocular up to 11 lbs.
3000 Series Tripod
- Sturdy 3-section tubular aluminum legs with quick-flip locks
- Elevator column with screw clamp for easy height adjustments
- Maximum Height: 78″
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 11 lbs.
- Collapsed Length: 33″
- Weight: 7 lbs.
5000 Series Head
- All-aluminum fluid head provides smooth azimuth and altitude motion
- Internal counter-spring helps to balance load as it tilts from horizon to zenith
- Includes one 3/8-16, 1/4-20 quick-release plate
- Dual panning handles
- Max. weight capacity: 16 lbs.
- Weight: 2 lbs.