The Smallrig FreeBlazer Tripod, with carbon-fiber construction, is ideal for those that need a lightweight yet heavy-duty tripod. The tripod legs use a one-step locking system- operating a single lever locks/unlocks all leg sections quickly, with a height ranging from 31″-72″.
The camera tripod is made of lightweight carbon fiber legs, with load-bearing of up to 55 lbs., making it more suitable for carrying and traveling. Also comes with a padded case for better protection and portability.
The travel tripod switches between wide feet and spike feet with one click of a button, adapting to various complex terrains such as sand, mountain forest, snow, etc.
The base adapter can level the mount or head without adjusting the legs. Release the handle of the bowl holder, and adjust the angle of the bowl holder to reach a level position. The bowl holder allows for -10° ~+10° adjustment.
Add the Smallrig DH-10 head, which will support any of our binocular models up to the BT-100XL-ED/SD. Adding the optional second panning handle is highly recommended for maintaining easy steering when a heavier binocular is tilted back to look upward.
- Sturdy 3-section tubular carbon-fiber legs with one-step locking system
- 3/8″ bowl base adapter
- Maximum height: 72″
- Collapsed length: 31″
- Max. weight capacity: 55 lbs.
- Weight: 6.6 lbs.
- All-aluminum fluid head provides smooth azimuth and altitude motion
- Internal counter-balance helps to balance load as it tilts from horizon to zenith
- Quick-release plate with 3/8″ and 1/4″ screws
- One panning handle, second handle optional
- Max. weight capacity: 18 lbs.
- Weight: 3 lbs.