The Manfrotto model 475B is one of Manfrotto’s most popular tripods. This tripod can handle our 28-pound 25/40×100 Long-Range Observation Binocular with ease (requires adapter). All the support and height you’ll ever need (maximum height of 80″). The primary advantage of using the Manfrotto tripod over the factory wooden tripod is the crank-operated elevator, which makes height adjustment fast and easy. If you need a tripod head, we recommend the Oberwerk 5000. For easy mobility, add the Manfrotto 181B auto-dolly, which features wheels that raise and lower in unison with one touch of the foot pedal.
- Quick-release clamps expand/collapse legs.
- Anodized heavy-duty aluminum construction.
- Easy-crank handle adjusts elevator height.
- Heavy-duty 3/8″ mount threading.
- Maximum Height: 74″.
- Tripod Max. Load: 28 lbs.
- Weight: 9.9 lbs.